When RWB Group UK performs CCTV surveys, you avoid expensive excavations trying to locate a fault.
Our service identifies which pipes need cleaning and when, so that effective flood prevention programs can be implemented. Our detailed reports can further be used to schedule repair programs.
We can even offer you professional utility GNSS, GIS, GPS, Sonar surveys, and laser profiling of a drainage system. These techniques and equipment support us in locating all known pipes, services, cable runs, and identifying unexpected void areas.
The features and benefits we cover include:
• Handover surveying
• DDMS Surveys
• Laser profiling
• Float system for culverts and large diameter pipes
• Surveys from one access point using remote-controlled technology
• Inspect every inch of the channel, no matter how inaccessible it may seem
• Locate buried manhole chambers
• Combined man and float-through surveys
• Trace and survey buried pipelines from above ground
• Surveys conducted with explosion-proof cameras
• Inspections carried out without the need to manage the flow of water