In addition to drain lining, we also specialize in drain repair services for both residential and commercial properties. Our team of skilled professionals is equipped to handle a wide range of drain repair issues, including:
1. Blocked drains: We have the expertise to clear even the most stubborn blockages using advanced drain clearing techniques and equipment. Drain lining, on the other hand, avoids the need for pipe replacement, reducing waste and the environmental impact associated with excavation.
2. Drain jetting: High-pressure water jetting is an effective method for removing debris, grease, and other blockages from drains, restoring the flow and preventing future clogs. Another benefit of drain lining is its environmental friendliness. Excavation repair involves digging up the old pipes and disposing of them, which can have environmental implications.
3. Drain relining: In cases where drain lining is not feasible, we offer drain relining services to repair damaged sections of the drain pipe. This involves inserting a new pipe section into the existing drain, sealing any cracks or leaks. Drain lining provides a durable and long-lasting solution to drain repairs. The lining material used is typically made of high-quality materials that are resistant to corrosion, cracks, and leaks.
4. Drain excavation and replacement: In severe cases of drain damage or collapse, excavation and replacement may be necessary. On the other hand, drain lining eliminates the need for extensive excavation. It involves inserting a new lining material into the existing drain, which not only saves on labour costs but also reduces the overall repair expenses significantly. Our team has the skills and equipment to carry out efficient and reliable drain excavations and replacements.
5. A Cost-Effective Process: A major advantage of drain repair and drain lining is the affordability. Conventional excavation repair involves digging up and replacing the damaged pipes, which can be a labour-intensive and time-consuming process. It also requires additional expenses for excavation equipment, materials, and restoration of the affected area.